PITS Global Data Recovery Services provides a set of reliable and secure data recovery services for businesses and individuals of California State.
Our Offices in California State:
We will recover lost data from your failed storage device with our state-of-the-art cleanroom, advanced data recovery tools, and superior utilities. All this helps us maintain an industry-leading 99% success rate, although we recover data from failed media for years.
Hard Drive Data Recovery in California
A hard drive is a hardware element that collects all your documents, pictures, music, videos, programs, application preferences, and operating system. A hard drive also gives you access to all your files while you are working on your device. If this data becomes inaccessible, it means that something is wrong with a hard drive.
PITS Global Data Recovery Services Provides Repair Options for These Brands:
Hard drives can be external or internal. An internal hard drive is placed inside of your computer and directly works with your critical data. It saves it on a hard disk (HDD) or boards and chips (SSD). An internal drive is not as susceptible to outside risks as an external drive.
An external hard drive is used when you have to carry a large amount of information or your internal hard drive is insufficient. Due to its mobility, it is way more fragile than the internal hard drive.
Both internal and external hard drives can fail due to different reasons. Our specialists can recover hard drives’ data from any data loss scenario, whether physical or logical. You can require a risk-free evaluation for your crashed drive via a request help form on our website.
Our expert technicians will implement a complete and risk-free evaluation analysis to find the cause of your drive failure and provide an estimated recovery cost.
If there is any reason why we can not recover your drive, our professional customer service will contact you. We value our customers’ time, and we do not want to give you high hopes; that is why our team will immediately inform you about possible risks.
RAID Data Recovery in California
RAID stores data in different places on various hard disks or solid-state drives to protect data in the case of a drive malfunction. There are different RAID types, however, and not all have the goal of providing redundancy.
Common Causes for RAID Failure:
- Failure of one or more drives during the rebuild
- Failure of the RAID controller
- Resetting or deleting the RAID array configuration
- Rebuilding a RAID array with outdated data blocks
- File system errors, data is deleted, missing, or not visible
- Physical damage
- Re-creating or initializing a RAID array
- Destruction of the array file system
RAID array failure is an unforeseen event and may change all your plans. It can happen very fast, but the data recovery process can take a long time. For making this process quicker, we have emergency service options. Our turnaround time for emergency cases varies from 8 to 48 hours, which means that you will receive your critical files in a maximum of 2 days.
There are many free and online data recovery tools, but you should realize how dangerous they are. Follow-up may cause severe damage to your device. It may lead to subsequent injury, and even a specialist with decades of experience won’t be able to help you.
Our Engineers Can Help You with Such RAID Levels:
So when your device fails and you need professional data recovery services, we are ready to provide them. With our high-trained specialists and dedicated customer service, we take pride in providing the highest level of performance with a 100% customer satisfaction rate.
Secure Data Recovery Process
Step 1: You request help
- Access information about your data loss case using our request help form
- You can also call us at (888) 611 0737 to speak with one of our customer service specialists
Step 2: Send Your Device to Us
- Using one of the drop-off locations or offices, you can send it to one of our data recovery labs
- For delivering the failed device, we provide fast shipping
Step 3: We Receive and Prepare Your Device
- We scan your device and then specify a unique tracking number
- Your media is then placed in a secure and protected server
Step 4: Our Engineers Start Recovery
- We conduct a comprehensive analysis of your device
- Then, we diagnose the cause of your data loss
- Lastly, we provide a price quote and turnaround time to recover your data
Step 5: We Retrieve Your Data
- You will receive your recovered data
- Then, you can verify the results of our recovery process
- Our team members request a payment. (We do not accept the charge before recovery is complete).
Step 6: We Return Your Recovered Data
- Recovered data is copied to a safe external drive and sent back to you
- We return your primary device in a separate cargo
Our data recovery company provides top-level services for individuals and businesses of all sizes. With specialized facilities and 50 drop-off points and offices all over the US, we are always happy to help you wherever you are.