Colorado’s tech scene is rapidly growing. According to a study released by CompTIA, three Colorado cities were named top 20 tech towns in the US — Denver, Boulder, and Colorado Springs. Colorado’s individuals and businesses of all sizes can experience data loss due to the everyday usage of their media storage devices. For data loss situations, we provide our safe and secure data recovery services.
Our company is a reliable choice for professional data recovery services in Colorado, with the 8-48 hours turnaround time for emergency cases and the industry’s highest 100% customer satisfaction rate.
Why Trust Us
Our data recovery engineers have ages of experience and are constantly learning the most modern techniques in the industry. We also keep all our technology up-to-date with the industry, including our Class 10 ISO Certified Cleanroom.
Benefits of Our Superior Services:
Hard Drive Data Recovery in Colorado
Computer users have to rely on their hard drives, as all critical data is stored on them. But hard drives sometimes fail, no matter how durable the device is. When HDD or SSD crashes, it can result in complete data loss.
Computer users commonly use HDDs and SSDs, but unfortunately, these devices are not as durable as expected. Their moving parts are susceptible to physical damage, and the system can not handle the virus attacks or file corruption.
Even these reliable devices can fail sometimes, but our highly trained engineers have found an approach to every brand of HDD or SSD.
To escape this situation, you have to turn off your hard drive. Another essential factor that can help an entire data recovery process is not to try to recover it by yourself. Online and free data recovery tools will not restore all your critical data, but our high-qualified engineers will.
No matter what brand of hard drive, our specialists will handle data retrieval from any of them. We faced hundreds of data recovery cases, so we guarantee successful restoring of your media storage.
Hard Drive Brands We Recover Data from:
If you need professional data retrieval services, contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
RAID Array Data Recovery in Colorado
RAID arrays are used for storing a large number of files. Computer users trust this storage device due to its data mirroring system and fault-tolerance. But even these safe and secure storage systems can fail, and there are a lot of risks. Complete data loss is one of them.
Our team recovers all RAID levels successfully and safely in our advanced facilities. Our highly qualified specialists, dedicated customer service, and professional developing team help us achieve maximum results in recovering your deleted files from a failed RAID array.
RAID Arrays We Recover:
We may treat or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may use your data if you have given us specific permission to use your personal information for a particular purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data reasonably necessary to achieve our authorized business benefits.
- Performance of a Contract: We have enrolled in a contract with you, so we may process your data to satisfy the terms of our agreement.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information if we are legally obliged to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, court orders, a judicial proceeding, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to take action regarding potential infringements of our policies, suspected fraud, illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or as proof in litigation in which we are involved.
When your media storage device fails, you need professional data retrieval. PITS Global Data Recovery Services will recover your files successfully and efficiently using state-of-the-art data recovery tools and high-tech software.