We all know that there is no limit to perfection. And in order to provide the best data recovery service in the market, our team regularly develops the tools, clean rooms, techniques, and qualifications.
PITS Global Data Recovery Services is accredited as a Better Business Bureau (BBB) member. And we are proud to adopt these high service standards to our business.
The Better Business Bureau is North America’s most well-known consumer advocacy non-profit organization. It expresses fair treatment towards our clients. Also, this accreditation demonstrates our commitment to ethical practices.
By establishing guidelines for dispute resolutions, the BBB promotes fairness in different industries. It operates as an intermediary between businesses and their customers.
Based on our qualitative standards of customer service, our company holds a full accreditation through the Better Business Bureau. Demonstrating the high-quality level of our customer service, we maintain an A ranking.
Getting accreditated is not an easy process. It requires a lot of effort. We believe that BBB accreditation is necessary for such an industry as a hard drive data recovery for several key reasons:
- BBB accreditation shows that a data repair company meets international professional standards.
- By committing to the Bureau’s standards, the data recovery service states that it will respond to customers’ requests quickly and promptly.
- BBB accreditation also provides a consistent dispute resolution program and full cooperation.
Our clients always get efficient data recovery services with reasonable pricing and a reliable security system. We maintain the BBB’s standards and several additional international standards at each data repair office. It allows us to offer a unique set of data recovery services.
Some requirements for BBB accredited data recovery services include:
- Excellent customer service
- Commitment to fair dispute resolution programs
- A limited number of customers and BBB complaints
- Regular evaluation of Promotion and Trade Practices
- Full Cooperation with the Better Business Bureau
In order to recover lost data from hard drives and solid-state drives, data recovery services need to repair sensitive internal device elements. If this process is mismanaged, the media can get damaged. We aim to protect our clients’ devices without risking media damage.
Our specialists maintain an excellent level of customer service.
Our 5 star rated customer service team is available 24/7. During the full data recovery process, it will provide you with updates about your case. Whether you need RAID array repair, hard drive data recovery, SSD repair or any other data recovery service, we treat each case equally and individually. In addition, we offer a free evaluation to provide you with full pricing information before our data recovery service begins.
Other benefits of working with us:
- US Local Pick-up Option
- Certified ISO Class 10 Cleanroom
- Same-Day 24/7/365 Emergency Service
- 99% Data Recovery Success Rate
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Free Diagnostics
- Advanced Services Including RAID Repair and Data Tape Repair
- 24/7 Available Customer Service Team
We offer our customers a full money-back guarantee because we never accept the case we cannot handle. This way, we take full responsibility for your device and its data recovery.
Bringing your external hard drive to our data recovery facility, you get high-quality service and an individual approach from a knowledgeable team of data repair experts.
With a wide network of BBB-accredited data recovery offices all over the United States, we provide our customers with fast turnaround timing and cost-effective solutions for data loss solutions. Call us today at (888) 611-0737 to start your data recovery case, and our team will be happy to help you.