PITS Global Data Recovery Services provides individuals and businesses of Michigan with reliable data restoring services. Our experienced engineers repair internal and external hard drives, RAID arrays, flash drives, and other media storage types. By working on media devices in a certified cleanroom, we successfully recover all your critical data.
Michigan State has more than 10 million residents and is home to many businesses that may need our recovery services every day. We offer specialized resources for data recovery and media repair. In addition, our data retrieval services in Michigan are provided by professional and skilled engineers who will be ready to help you.
Our Offices in Michigan State:
Hard Drive Data Recovery in Michigan
As one of the essential components of a computer, a hard drive is a very durable and reliable device. Computer users entrust all the information they receive, create, or change to this storage. Unfortunately, HDD, SSD, and external hard drives are exposed to failures like any media storage device.
Hard drives can fail for different reasons, which are divided into logical and physical. Internal hard drives mostly fail because of logical damage, such as virus attacks or human error. In comparison, external hard drives fail for physical reasons, including dropping or water damage due to mobility.
Common Hard Drive Failure Signs:
- Strange Noises: Whirring, Clicking, or Grinding
- Blue Screen of Death
- Frequent Error Messages During Operations
- Missing Files and Folders
If any of these symptoms are showing, it is essential to power down the drive. Do not open the hard drive to attempt a recovery by yourself, as it may cause irreversible damage and make your important files unrecoverable. Instead of searching for online and free data recovery software, look for a reliable data recovery company.
Hard Drive Brands We Work with:
With proper security certifications and a Cleanroom facility for recovery, PITS Global Data Recovery Services guarantees a successful repair of every type and brand of a hard drive. Our technicians with years of experience faced every hard drive failure and retrieved thousands of storage devices, and your case will not be an exception.
Contact us to get more information, and our professional customer service will provide you with it.
RAID Data Recovery Services
Firms and businesses of all sizes commonly use RAIDs – Redundant Arrays of Independent Disks. These data storage devices have different levels, which can suit every purpose.
Companies use a RAID configuration to increase the efficiency of NAS, SAN, and RAID servers. Because of its fault-tolerant work and high capacity, people trust all their data to these arrays.
Unluckily, these durable devices are not bulletproof, and as with any media storage, they are exposed to failures. RAID can crash for different reasons, but our specialists can deal with any data loss scenario.
Causes of RAID System Failure:
- Accidental Data Deletion
- Formatted or Missing Partitions
- Incorrect RAID rebuilds
- Malware or Virus
- Power Surge
- File System Corruption
- A Failure of the RAID Controller.
- Multiple Disk Failures
PITS Global Data Recovery Services offers an excellent evaluation for standard cases. Our technicians’ risk-free review will estimate the reason for failure and a treatment plan. Because of overwritten data, or some other reason, data recovery may be unsuccessful. It is vital for us not to waste our customer’s time, and our team will contact you and warn you about the risks.
RAID Levels We Recover Data from:
Our company offers professional data recovery services for reasonable prices. If you notice that something is wrong with your device, contact us, and we will figure it out.
Our Successful Recovery Process
Step 1: Request Help
- Fill in information about your data loss case using our request help form.
- To discuss with one of our customer service representatives, you can call at (888) 611 0737.
Step 2: Trust Your Device to Us
- Using one of the offices or drop-off points, you can ship it to one of our data recovery labs.
- We provide fast shipping for delivering the failed device.
Step 3: We Accept and Prepare Your Device
- We examine your device and then define a unique tracking number.
- Your data is then placed in a protected and secure server.
Step 4: Our Technicians Start Evaluation
- We conduct a complete evaluation of your device
- Then, we estimate the cause of your data loss
- Lastly, we provide a turnaround time and price quote for recovering lost data.
Step 5: We Restore Your Data
- You will receive your recovered data via a secure cloud, where you can verify the results of our retrieval process.
- Our team members request a payment. (We do not accept the charge before a repair is complete).
Step 6: We Return Your Essential Data
- Recovered data is assigned to a safe external drive and sent back to you.
- We return your primary device in separate shipping.
PITS Global Data Recovery Services is a verified and reliable company. With our wide network of facilities, state-of-the-art data recovery tools, and certified cleanroom, we take pride in providing the highest in the industry 99% success recovery rate. Our customers trust us and help to support this rate, and we will not disappoint them.