PITS Global Data Recovery Services offers professional data repair and recovery services for failed SATA hard drives, external HDDs, and SSDs all across the US. Having a significant number of locations across the country, we deliver fast and reliable resource for hard drive recovery.
SATA HDD Data Recovery
SATA (or Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) system is the default interface for most desktop and laptop hard drives. Although they represent rotary hard drives with spinning platters and a moving needle inside, they are known as SATA hard drives.
A SATA hard drive is a rewritable mass storage device characterized by excellent storage capacities and support by all operating systems. These hard drives are placed inside laptops, desktop computers, and servers.
SATA system has higher data transformation reliability, representing the future trend of internal computer hard drives.
Nevertheless, if you do not regularly make hard drive data backups, you can still face some data loss issues even with advanced SATA drives. Several causes of further data loss can happen due to formatting, accidentally deleting important data, or other kinds of errors.
Facing SATA hard drive failure, you need to contact a professional data recovery service right away. Trying to open a physically damaged internal hard drive, you risk causing further damage to your faulty HDD. For this reason, we strongly do not recommend using DIY methods for HDD recovery, such as running data recovery software or home hard drive repair.
SATA Drive Data Recovery
Our company provides professional SATA hard drive data recovery services for home computer users and businesses all over the United States. Being a BBB accredited and DUNS verified business, we recover lost data from all SATA failure scenarios.
Physically damaged hard drives are recovered in ISO Certified Class 10 cleanroom, while logically damaged ones are treated with professionally developed state-of-the-art tools. Our company strictly follows all data security and privacy protocols during the whole data recovery process. You can see the list of certificates we maintain here.
Other Advantages Of Working With Us:
- Free Evaluation & Shipping
- ISO Certified Cleanroom
- More Than 50 Locations Across The Country
- Emergency Service Options
- Highest Success Rate
- No-Data No-Fee Guarantee
What to Do when your SATA Drive Fails
Hard drive failure can be very stressful and cause a lot of problems, including extended work downtime. To avoid collapse consequences, many users try to retrieve the drive themselves. However, when a hard drive contains essential files, it is better not to take risks.
To recover data as much as possible, entrust your device to professionals and contact a certified data recovery company. But before that, you need to act fast but take very accurate steps.
- As a USB drive failure, SATA hard drive failure can not stay unnoticed. Unusual noises, slow performance, disappearing files, and strange behavior mean something is wrong with your device. When your drive shows you signals of failure, power it down. Continuing to use the failed hard drive can damage more parts and make the repair and recovery impossible.
- Do not try to open the device in unspecialized facilities. Repairing the appliance yourself is not a good idea, as it needs high skills and attention to detail. By replacing broken parts of your hard drive, you will not fix the problem, as it may be much severe. So failed SATA drive needs detailed and risk-free review from experts in a certified cleanroom.
- When failure happens due to logical damage, individuals try to retrieve their lost files using fast and unreliable methods. Do not download and install free data recovery software on your failed device. These tools do not guarantee successful results. Moreover, you may lose all your essential data by overwriting it with these apps.
- Watch the behavior of the failed device closely. By noticing every failure sign, you can make the situation more manageable. Also, recording all error messages that pop up on failed devices can be very useful for data recovery companies. With information about your failure symptoms and a description of the primary device, you can speed up the retrieval process.
Expert SATA Data Recovery
SATA drive restoration can be very challenging and tricky, but you can increase the chances of successful recovery results by following these steps.
With years of experience, PITS Global Data Recovery Services achieved a reputation as a reliable and secure file restoration provider. Our company offers clients an advanced set of services and flexible options to meet any of their needs, deadlines, and budgets.
Start your case now by calling at (888) 611-0737 or fill a request help form here, and our specialists will gladly help you.