Our company keeps up with the time and regularly renews data recovery equipment. In addition, our R&D team constantly upgrades and develops data recovery techniques for business storage systems and computer users’ media devices. Thus, with our advanced methods and state-of-the-art technologies, we achieve incredible results.
Contact us to learn more about our high-level recovery services, and we will provide you with all the required information.
Western Digital NAS File Recovery
Western Digital NAS drives offer users a safe place to store, share and remotely access files. People entrust all their information to these devices and rely on their durability. However, as with any storage device, logical, mechanical, and physical damage can lead to failure and data loss.
The collapse of NAS devices affects how users or small businesses can access their data.
Common Causes of NAS Data Loss:
- Hardware Controller Failure
- Power Surge
- Virus or Malicious Programs
- Multiple Disk Failure
- Accidental File Deletion
- NAS Formatting
- Firmware Issues
- Water, Fire, or Other Damage
Regardless of the collapse reason, our specialists can deal with any type and model of failed NAS, including WD My Cloud, WD My Book, WD Red, etc. We use our state-of-the-art software and hardware to retrieve lost data and achieve maximum results.
WD NAS Data Recovery Process
NAS devices have a complicated system, so when these devices fail, they need a professional approach. Our engineers have worked for years with various Network Attached Storages and developed efficient recovery processes for these machines.
We start working on your NAS by performing risk-free diagnostics to find the reason for failure. Based on the outcome of expertise, technicians estimate the most suitable disaster recovery plan. Our engineers perform repair and file restoration in ISO Certified Class 10 Cleanroom. By retrieving your fragile failed device in a controlled environment, we protect it from subsequent damage.
You can get more detailed information on this page or by calling us at (888) 611-0737.
What to Do When Your NAS Fails
Facing NAS failure can be stressful and complicated. This event causes a lot of complications, and to avoid them, people try to fix the device themselves. However, this approach will cause more harm than good.
There are Several Actions you Should Perform When NAS Fails:
- Slow performance, strange noises, and overall unusual behavior from your NAS mean something wrong with the device. Usually, these symptoms indicate collapse. When the failure happens, it often leads to complete data loss, so if you still have access to your important files – try to copy them on a safe drive.
- When your NAS fails, power down the system and disconnect the device immediately. Continuing to run the failed device will cause more damage, corrupt the drive and make the files unrecoverable. Turning off the device will decrease the possibility of complete data loss.
- To solve the failure problem as soon as possible, many users try to repair the device by themselves in unspecialized facilities. Opening the drive and moving fragile parts will damage it more, so we do not recommend touching failed NAS after turning it off.
- Also, there are many free online restoration tools on the internet. Unverified data recovery software does not guarantee successful retrieval and can overwrite lost data. Recovering files from NAS needs assistance from experienced technicians.
The best thing to do when your device fails is to call a professional data recovery company. PITS Global Data Recovery Services retrieves data from all file systems, media, and operating systems using advanced tools and superior techniques.
We offer flexible options to choose from, including an emergency service with an average turnaround time of 8-48 hours. With this service, we perform expedited but not less efficient data recovery from failed devices. After less than two days, you will receive recovered data and the primary storage in its original condition.
Advantages of Our WD NAS Repair Services:
- Superior Data Recovery Software and Hardware
- A 100% Customer Satisfaction Rate
- 24/7/365 Available Emergency Service
- More than 50 Locations over the United States
- Professional and Experienced Specialists
- Advanced File Recovery Services
- RAID Recovery, starting from RAID 0 ending with RAID 50
We provide Western Digital media devices with professional retrieval services. Our engineers recover lost and deleted data from their top-level devices, including Western Digital hard drives.
Contact us to start your recovery process now, and our experienced team will gladly help you.