PITS Global Data Recovery Services provides superior XFS file system restoration solutions for all individuals and businesses who face data loss situations. With our advanced repair software and hardware, we can deal with all media devices and types of failures.
Data Recovery Services for Enterprises:
We extend our locations all over the United States to be sure that we can help our clients wherever they are. With more than 50 drop-off points and offices, our company provides clients with an extensive set of recovery solutions and superior results.
XFS Data Recovery Services
XFS is a 64-bit Linux filesystem used in many models and brands of NAS devices. So, a lot of firms entrust this filesystem to keeping all their essential documents.
However, the XFS system is not error-free and can collapse, including failures due to the storage device’s physical, mechanical, or logical damage.
An XFS-based storage system can lose data for several reasons:
- Mechanical Hard Drive Crash
- Configuration Issues and Parity Loss
- Failed RAID Rebuild Procedures
- Accidental File Deletion
- Environmental Disasters and Power Surges
XFS is a complicated system, and recovering data from it can be a challenge. Still, our engineers will successfully repair your device and restore all deleted files, no matter the reason for the data loss.
What to Do when XFS File System Fails
Files’ inaccessibility in the XFS system is not rare and can lead to many problems. Extended downtime can cause a lot of trouble to businesses or individuals who face XFS failure. Because of it, many users and companies try to save their money, time, and resources, by fixing the device themselves. Still, if the XFS system and media device store important information, it is better not to take risks.
There are several steps you should go through to increase your chances for a full recovery.
- As soon as you notice any failure signs – immediately power down your device. Continuing using it can corrupt the drive and make files irrecoverable.
- If storage fails due to physical damage, do not open it and try to repair it. Many users assume that replacing broken parts can fix the problem, but the situation can be much more difficult.
- Do not download and install the free XFS repair utility. Unverified software can consist of viruses and malicious programs. Moreover, it will overwrite your data, leading to complete files loss.
In XFS data loss situations, the only safe way to get your data back is to entrust your case to professionals. PITS Global Data Recovery Services engineers have years of experience working with XFS file systems. By repairing your failed device in our advanced facilities, we will achieve the maximum XFS file system recovery results.
Our Data Recovery Options
PITS Global Data Recovery Services does everything to meet any of its customer’s needs, deadlines, and budgets. For this reason, our team approaches each case individually and selects appropriate options for it.
We understand the importance of the time aspect in a failure situation, which is why we provide our clients with flexible recovery options. If you have any questions, according to it, contact us, and our support team will gladly answer all of your questions.
Advantages of Our XFS Repair Services
With years in the data recovery industry, our company earned a reliable and secure services provider reputation. We try to move with the times and periodically renew our repair equipment. Moreover, thanks to our R&D team, we constantly upgrade our recovery techniques. So, with advanced methods, attention to detail, and high skills, we take pride in providing a 99% overall success rate.
Our team understands how stressful and complex XFS file system failure is. To make this situation more manageable, we offer our clients a technical evaluation and fast shipping. By providing storage device repair and XFS file system recovery, we want to be sure that any user who faces XFS failure gets help from experts.
Contact us now by filling in a request help form on our website or calling at (888) 611-0737. Our 24/7 available customer service will be ready to register your case.
XFS (eXtended File System) is a high-performance file system developed by Silicon Graphics International Corp (SGI). It is designed for scalability, reliability, and performance in large-scale storage environments.
XFS is a native file system for Linux, meaning it is supported and integrated into the Linux kernel. It is the default file system for several Linux distributions, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, and CentOS.
Some advantages of using XFS on Linux include:
- Scalability: XFS can handle large file systems and supports file systems up to 8 exabytes in size.
- Performance: XFS is optimized for high-performance storage systems and can handle large files and high I/O rates efficiently.
- Journaling: XFS implements journaling, which helps ensure file system consistency and reduces the risk of data loss in the event of a crash or power failure.
- Advanced features: XFS supports advanced features such as extended attributes, access control lists (ACLs), and online resizing.
Like any file system, XFS is not immune to data loss or corruption. Various factors such as hardware failures, power outages, software bugs, or human errors can lead to data loss on XFS file systems.
Yes, data recovery is possible on XFS file systems. There are specialized data recovery tools and techniques available that can help recover lost or deleted data from XFS partitions.
Some common scenarios where XFS data recovery might be required include:
- Accidental deletion of important files or directories.
- File system corruption or damage due to hardware failures.
- Formatted or overwritten XFS partitions.
- File system metadata corruption or loss.
- Failed RAID configurations involving XFS file systems.
To minimize the risk of data loss on XFS file systems, consider the following precautions:
- Regularly backup your important data to an external storage device or remote location.
- Implement a robust RAID configuration to provide redundancy and fault tolerance.
- Ensure the integrity and health of your hardware components, such as hard drives and RAID controllers.
- Avoid abrupt system shutdowns and power outages by using reliable power sources or backup power supplies.
- Use a reliable uninterruptible power supply (UPS) to protect against sudden power failures.