Our company extends its network of locations to ensure that we can retrieve failed device anywhere it fails. To date, we have more than 50 offices and drop-off locations in the United States, and we are planning on increasing this number.
You can view all of our locations here or call us at (888) 611-0737 to get more information about our services.
Professional LaCie RAID Recovery Services
When there is a need for a reliable and secure data storage device, organizations and individual computer users choose RAID arrays. There are various RAID providers on the market, and LaCie is considered one of the best.
LaCie RAID arrays provide their users with high performance, speed, and durability. Due to their many advantages, people entrust all personal and business files to them. However, as with any media device, LaCie RAID arrays are exposed to failures.
Common Causes for LaCie RAID Failure:
- Controller Malfunction
- Missing Partition
- Power Surge
- Accidental File Deletion
- Virus Attacks and Malware
- Multiple Disk Failure
- Wrong Replacement Drive
- Application Upgrade
Regardless of the collapse reasons, the LaCie RAID array needs professional assistance from experienced specialists. We treat each case individually and perform data recovery in specialized facilities.
Contact us to get more information about our data recovery process or become familiar with it here.
What not to Do when Facing LaCie RAID Failure
LaCie RAID collapse can be very stressful and tricky. May users try to avoid extended work downtime, so they deal with this situation by themselves. However, saving money and resources when facing failure and data loss is not a good decision. By fixing the device yourself, you are putting at risk all your essential files stored on it.
For this reason, as soon as you see any failure signs, contact a professional data recovery company. But before that, there are several actions that you should avoid performing.
- Stop running the device as soon as you notice strange noises, slow performance, or missing files. Continuing using the failed drive will lead the RAID device to subsequent damage and make the repair impossible. Turn off your system to save your files and device.
- Do not open the RAID and try to repair it yourself. You will not solve the problem by replacing damaged parts, as the issue may be much more profound. Our technicians repair failed devices in a certified cleanroom to secure devices from dust, microbes, and dirt.
- Using unverified data recovery software can cause a lot of damage to your device. First, it can contain trojan horses and malicious files, which will infect your drive. Second, these tools do not guarantee you successful results and can overwrite your data.
Instead of searching for recovery tutorials on the Internet, pay attention to your device’s behavior. Collecting information about malfunction symptoms and recording error messages can be very helpful for the data recovery company and speed up the process.
Our Engineers Recovered Data from:
Provide our customer service with detailed information about your device and collapse, and they will gladly help you.
Advantages of Our LaCie RAID Recovery
With years in the file recovery industry, our company has earned a reputation as a secure and reliable data rescue provider. PITS Global Data Recovery Services keeps up with the times and regularly renews equipment. Also, with our R&D team on staff, we constantly upgrade our recovery methods.
- ISO Certified Class 10 Cleanroom
- DUNS Verified & BBB Accredited
- 99% Overall Success Rate
- Superior Data Recovery Equipment
- Free Evaluation and Shipping
- 5-Starred Customer Reviews
- 24/7/365 Available Emergency Services
So, with our advanced data recovery techniques and state-of-the-art labs, we provide superior LaCie storage device recovery services. Our team also understands the seriousness of the device’s failure, which is why we provide flexible data recovery options, including onsite and remote options.
PITS Global Data Recovery Services offers flexible solutions and meets ay of the customers’ needs, deadlines, and budgets. By contacting us, you will receive an individual approach and incredible recovery results.
Call us at (888) 611-0737 or fill a request help form here to start your case and retrieve your data from failed LaCie RAID array.