PITS Global Data Recovery Services provides professional LaCie Data Recovery Services for United States residents. Using the latest data recovery tools, our experienced engineers can recover your lost files securely and properly.
LaCie d2 Data Recovery
LaCie is an American-French hardware company that produces external hard drives, RAID arrays, and USB flash drives. Although the design of the products is resistant to physical and water damage, LaCie d2 data recovery may still be necessary at some point. Data Repair specialists of our facilities can rescue data from most LaCie hardware, including:
- d2 Professional 4 TB STHA4000800
- d2 Professional 14 TB STHA14000800
- LaCie Rugged SSD 500 GB STHR500800
- Rugged USB-C 2 TB STFR2000800
- LaCie Rugged RAID Pro 4 TB STGW4000800
- LaCie Rugged Mini 4 TB LAC9000633
- 1big Dock HDD 8 TB STHS8000800
- 2big Dock Thunderbolt™ 3 36 TBSTGB36000400
- LaCie 6big Thunderbolt 84 TB STFK84000402
LaCie Hard Drive and RAID Arrays Failures
Even the most innovative LaCie devices experience malfunction and failure. To avoid these situations, you should perform regular maintenance and watch for warning signs like weird noises and varying lag times.
The common causes of the hardware failure for LaCie external drives and RAID arrays include:
- Overheating from being in a poorly ventilated space
- Water damage (unless you get the rugged model, which comes with water protection)
- Power surges/outages (use power strips with surge protection)
- Physical breakage (dropping, smashing, crushing, etc.)
- Virus/malware (corrupt files, dangerous download)
- Human error (improperly arranging RAID array, poor maintenance to avoid driver failure)
- Broken component pieces (read/write heads, platter, transistor gate, dead memory cells from wear-and-tear, RAID controller failure, etc.)
- Accidentally Deleted Files
Data Recovery for LaCie External Hard Drive
Even if you experience one of the causes of failure listed above, do not panic. Our LaCie Data Recovery technicians recover lost data in a certified cleanroom, providing your external hard drive an appropriate environment to be fixed in.
Thanks to the latest data recovery tools and experienced specialists, they can replace scratched platter heads with ease. They can pull memory from dead flash cells and retrieve vital data from a RAID array with multiple drive failures.
Sometimes the data needs further help being extracted from the dead LaCie device. In this case, we create custom software designed to fix issues from your specific device to pull the data.
Methods of LaCie Hard Drive Data Recovery
Some people use online cookie-cutter software, but we do not recommend this method because it is too risky. If it cannot find the basic issue causing data loss, it will get confused and harm future chances of recovering data.
Taking your device to our facility, you can be sure that your data will remain safe. We diagnose the problem, clearly explain it to you in easy-to-understand terms, and recover files before it is too late.
Advantages of our LaCie Rugged Data Recovery
One of the most important aspects of data recovery is knowing how each brand specifically wires its storage devices. Our data recovery specialists follow a unique specific approach for each company’s hardware, including LaCie’s one.
The main advantages of our data recovery services include:
- BBB Accredited, ISO Certified Business
- 99% data recovery success rate
- 24/7 available customer service team
- Certified engineers and the latest data recovery tools
- Advances Services including RAID Recovery and Tape Data Recovery
- Confidentiality of recovered files
The engineers of our service are certified to diagnose the cause of the issue. They provide a backup plan to make sure data won’t be lost again.
Among other advantages of our service, we offer a free evaluation to help build trust with our customers. It gives a full comprehension of what went wrong with the device, so clients feel empowered to decide how to fix the issue.
Additionally, we provide emergency services to those whose data recovery case is time-sensitive.
You can give us the deadline when you need the data, and we will recover your data from Lacie hardware as quickly as possible. Usually, emergency data recovery takes 8-48 hours.
Contact our customer service today, and our team will be happy to help you.