PITS Global Data Recovery Services specialists perform professional iSCSI data recovery and repair failed iSCSI-operated storage devices. With skilled engineers, state-of-the-art technology, and an advanced data recovery lab, we offer high success rates and fast turnaround times.
iSCSI is a widespread technology. When an iSCSI server uses a RAID configuration to protect data, it offers high capacity, reliability, and durability. However, the brand’s storage devices can still fail, regardless of the techniques used to protect the device.
Common Failure Scenarios for iSCSI Devices:
- Multiple Hard Drive Failures
- RAID Controller Issues
- File Corruption
- Accidental Deletion
- Failed Device’s Rebuild
- Software Operation Errors
Our data recovery engineers have years of iSCSI experience working with this system, various file types, and media devices. We have thousands of successful cases on our accounts, and yours will not be an exception.
Contact us to learn more about our data recovery services, and we will gladly provide you with all the required information.
What to Do When an iSCSI System Fails
iSCSI collapse can be stressful and complicated, so many users try to deal with this problem as soon as possible. They try to fix the system and device by using Internet tutorials and data recovery tools. However, when it relates to data loss, saving money and time is not an option.
So when you are facing iSCSI failure, there are several points you should avoid doing.
- Do not continue using your system when facing failure. This action can lead to file overwrites and make the repair process impossible. We recommend turning off your device and stopping the system as soon as you notice any signs.
- Using any data recovery software on your failed device is not a good idea. Downloading and installing these utilities will not bring good results, as they do not guarantee you success. Moreover, these tools can contain viruses and malicious files.
- Do not open the failed device to repair it yourself. Replacing broken parts of the media will not make the situation easier or fix the problem. The issue can be much more profound and need more attention.
For the best recovery results, you should get help from an expert data recovery company as soon as possible. And by avoiding any actions that could contribute to file corruption and media damage, you will increase the chances of successful data restoration.
Our experienced specialists regularly handle iSCSI failure cases for businesses of all sizes. We perform the data recovery process using state-of-the-art tools and advanced techniques to achieve maximum restoration results.