PITS Global Data Recovery Services has years of experience working with Western Digital storage devices and performing top-level data recovery for failed WD external hard drives. Portable media needs an exceptional approach in case of collapse, and our experienced engineers are ready to provide it.
Our company keeps up with the time and regularly renews data recovery equipment. In addition, our technicians constantly attend qualification courses to be able to deal with any kind of failure. Hence, with state-of-the-art technologies and skilled specialists, we take pride in maintaining the highest in the industry 99% success recovery rate.
WD External Hard Disk Recovery
Western Digital external hard drives are excellent for secondary storage and a reliable backup solution. Portable and easy to use, WD external hard drives earned a reputation as secure and dependable devices. When WD external hard drive fails or becomes damaged, it causes a lot of trouble to its user.
Common Reasons for Hard Drives Failure:
- Locking Spindle Motor
- Actuator Arms Malfunction
- Read/Write Head Failures
- Drive’s Faulty Fans
- Power Surge
- Virus Attack and Malware
- Accidental Deletion of Files
- Water, Fire, or Other Damage
Regardless of the failure cause, external hard drive malfunction is critical. These devices often store essential files, and their inaccessibility can be complicated. Our engineers have worked with thousands of Western Digital hard drives and successfully recover data from any model of WD external storage.
What not to Do when WD External Hard Drive Fails
Western Digital external hard drive failure lead to many complications. To avoid issues caused by malfunction, people try to solve the problem themselves. Still, when trying to fix the device, users make many mistakes that can cause complete data loss.
There are several actions to be performed to save most of your files.
- As soon as you notice any of the failure signs – slow performance, strange noises, and unusual behavior – power down your device. Disconnecting the failed storage device will prevent subsequent damage by the broken parts inside the media. So turning off the device is one of the most critical steps after the failure occurs.
- It is also important not to open the drive in unspecialized facilities. By opening the device, you will not find out what is wrong. So we recommend not to put the failed device at risk just because of curiosity.
- Do not download and install data recovery software on a failed device. There are many file restoration tools on the Internet, but they do not guarantee successful results. Moreover, these apps can insert a virus into the drive and make lost data unrecoverable.
- When a failure occurs, entrust collapsed drive to the professionals. If your storage device has valuable images, videos, and documents, it is better not to take risks. Contact a professional data recovery company with years of experience for the best outcome possible.
- Collect as much information about the failure as it is possible. Recording unusual sounds and writing popping up error messages will make it easier for specialists to estimate the cause of failure. These actions will sufficiently speed up the recovery process.
Our WD External Hard Drive Case
By going through these steps, you will increase the chances of a successful restoration of lost data. And with our team of highly-skilled engineers, we will safely and efficiently recover files from failed WD external hard drives and any other storage devices.
More Data Recovery Services We Provide:
Contact us by calling (888) 611-0737 if you have any questions regarding our data recovery process, and our customer service will answer all of them.
Advantages of Our WD Data Recovery
With years in the data recovery industry, our company has earned a reputation as a reliable and secure repair and file restoration provider. We understand how confidentiality is essential for our customers who face data loss and maintain all security credentials to ensure that their deleted files are in safe hands.
We also extend our set of recovery services to be sure that we can help you with any device failure.
We Recover Data from WD Storages:
Our company offers a risk-free evaluation for failed Western Digital devices to make this situation more manageable. If you see something wrong with your device, send it to one of our recovery labs, where we will perform expertise to determine what happened. Here, our technicians will estimate the reason for failure and level of damage. Based on the evaluation results, we will develop the most suitable recovery plan for the drive.
Out team also cares about clients’ time, so we will immediately inform if, for any reason, we can not retrieve lost files. In another case, our customer service representative will contact you to discuss the price quote and timing turnaround. Our company offers customers flexible service options to meet their needs, deadlines, and budgets.
Fill out the request help form with all the detailed information about the failure, and our customer service representative will get back to you as soon as possible.