PITS Global Data Recovery Services provides businesses of all sizes with professional Adaptec recovery solutions in data loss situations. Our highly-qualified team has years of experience working with Adaptec devices, which helps them achieve maximum results on file retrieval.
Businesses Data Recovery Services We Provide:
Our company extends its vast network of facilities to ensure that failed devices can get professional assistance wherever they are. At present, PITS Global Data Recovery Services has more than 50 drop-off points and offices throughout the United States. We are planning to raise this number to make sure we can help you wherever you are.
View our locations on this page or call us at (888) 611-0737 to get more information about them.
Professional Adaptec Recovery Services
Businesses need a reliable storage device to keep all their confidential files, and many enterprises use Adaptec storage for this purpose.
Adaptec produced a wide range of data storage devices primarily marketed towards businesses. Unfortunately, as with any device, Adaptec products are exposed to failures.
Common Reasons for Storage Device Data Loss:
- Multiple Hard Drive Failures
- RAID Rebuild Issues
- Accidental File Deletion and Human Error
- File Corruption
- Fire, Water, and Other Damage
- Failed Controller Cards
- Virus Damage and Malicious Programs
Failure can happen because of logical, physical, or mechanical damage, but whatever caused it, the device needs help from experts.
Our data recovery engineers regularly attend qualification courses and maintain certificates. Moreover, our R&D team on staff develops repair and recovery techniques and makes the process much faster.
Adaptec controller cards are in one of the most powerful servers. As skilled specialists, we regularly treat servers and storage systems with Adaptec technology, and your failed drive will not be an exception. So, with our fast turnaround times and skilled technicians, you can be sure that your lost data stored on failed Adaptec device will be successfully retrieved.
What to Do When Facing Adaptec Failure
Adaptec failures occur without any warning and can cause a lot of problems. Many businesses try to avoid expended downtime and save money, so they decide to fix the collapse problem by themselves. However, if your Adaptec device stores a large amount of essential data, we do not recommend doing it.
In data loss situations, we recommend entrusting your device to experts and contacting a professional data recovery company. But before that, go through several steps, which will increase the chances of successful recovery.
- Power down your device if you notice any strange behavior. Unusual noises, slow performance, and files deletion are some of the most common signs of failure, and seeing any of them means nothing good. So, turning off the media in collapse can save your data.
- Do not try to repair the drive or retrieve files yourself. Opening the storage in unspecialized facilities can cause more harm than good. Also, using free data recovery software to restore files can overwrite lost data and make the recovery process impossible.
- Collect all information about the failure symptoms. It will also be beneficial to record all error messages that pop up on your device. Providing data recovery companies with this information and description of the failed device can speed up the recovery process.
Our trained data recovery engineers can work with Adaptec damaged systems and restore lost data by rebuilding the device. By performing data recovery in ISO Certified Class 10 Cleanroom, we achieve maximum recovery results and take pride in maintaining a 100% customer satisfaction rate.
Moreover, to make Adaptec failure situation more manageable for customers, we provide free evaluation and shipping. As soon as you notice any failure signs – send your device to us, and we will solve your problem.
Advantages of Our Adaptec Recovery:
- Fast Turnaround Times and Flexible Options
- ISO Certified Class 10 Cleanroom
- BBB Accreditation and DUNS Verification
- Latest Tools and Advanced Methods for File Restoration
- 99% Overall Recovery Success Rate
- 24/7/365 Available Emergency Services
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Rate
- Risk-free Case Diagnostics in State-of-the-art Lab
PITS Global Data Recovery Services has decades of experience with Adaptec server technology, and we provide safe resources for all RAID devices, hard drives, servers, and other media devices. Contact us via a request help form here or call at (888) 611-0737, and we will be ready to help you.