For Western Digital users, PITS Global Data Recovery Services is the go-to source for all data recovery and hard drive repair needs. Our technicians have a level of expertise that permits us to effortlessly restore files from WD storage devices; this is evidenced by our countless successful cases thus far. With decades of experience in recovering data, you can trust that we will get your important information back with ease!
Data Storage Devices We Retrieve Data from:
Our company keeps up with the time and regularly renews data recovery equipment. Moreover, engineers of PITS Global Data Recovery Services periodically attend qualification courses and maintain certificates to be able to deal with any data loss case. Hence, with our latest repair tools and advanced recovery techniques, we maintain the highest in the industry success rates.
WD Hard Disk Data Recovery
WD hard disk drives are beloved by many for their expansive storage capacity and dependability. Nevertheless, such devices can experience malfunctions since they contain delicate moving parts that may be overcome due to overloading.
WD Hard Drives We Work with:
- WD Black Performance Desktop
- WD Elements Desktop
- WD My Book
- Easystore Desktop
- WD Red and WD Red Pro NAS
- WD Blue PC Desktop
- WD Gold Enterprise
- WD Purple Surveillance
We also offer our client a Western Digital external hard drive recovery if their portable storage device fails due to dropping, water damage, or other reasons. With our R&D team on staff, we regularly update our data recovery techniques to make the repair and restoration process much faster.
Contact us to learn more about our Wester Digital data recovery services, and our support team will provide you with all the information.
What to Do When Facing WD Hard Drive Failure
Hard drive failure is not rare, and when occurring, it causes a lot of complications. Data loss, extended downtime leads to many problems for the computer user, and to avoid these difficulties, people try to fix the device themselves.
When you’re in a bind due to Western Digital hard drive disappointment, it can be difficult to know what steps are best for data rescue. Unfortunately, most folks make fatal missteps that result in total loss of information. To circumvent this disaster from happening to you, here’s how you should proceed when confronted with WD breakdowns.
- As soon as you notice any signs from your device, power it down. Strange noises, slow performance, and overall strange behavior do not mean anything good. When mechanical or physical damage occurs on the hard disk drives, running the device will damage the platter surface and delete files.
- Another thing you should not do when seeing any weird sounds – find what is causing them. Computer users’ curiosity damaged more hard drives than you can imagine. Thus, if you suspect your device’s failure, do not try to figure it out yourself.
- When you are sure that the WD hard drive malfunction occurred, do not repair the appliance if you have no experience in this sphere. Opening the device in unspecialized facilities can cause more harm than good. In addition, you will not solve the problem by replacing broken parts or moving them. On the contrary, you can make it wholly unrepairable and lose your files entirely.
- If you think that something is wrong with your hard drive, entrust professionals and contact a certified and verified data recovery company. When the device contains your essential files, do not risk them by saving money and time.
- Collecting information about the failure of your WD hard drive will make files recovery much more manageable. Recording noises your device made during malfunction and writing error messages that pop up will help engineers faster and more accurately estimate the reason for failure.
Our experienced engineers recover data from any media storage device and handle various file systems and types. Call us at (888) 611 0737 to start your WD hard drive data recovery process.
WD Hard Drive Recovery Process
Our company offers a secure and efficient file retrieval process. We understand how accuracy is essential for a successful recovery and provide each case with an individual approach and personalized strategy.
If you think that something happened with your WD hard drive, send it to one of our recovery labs to get a risk-free evaluation from our experts.
Once we receive your disk drive, it is immediately sent to our lab for review. Via the expertise, our specialists will estimate the reason for failure.
Our customer service professional will contact you with the lab results when the evaluation is complete. We provide our clients with price quotes, timing turnaround, and discuss various service options.
Our Data Recovery Options:
After we receiver your approval, we start the data recovery process, which takes place in our ISO Certified Class 10 Cleanroom. By retrieving your drive in a controlled environment, we do not put your fragile device at risk and successfully recover lost files.
Once your data is restored, it is taken through a quality control process to ensure the files are in a usable format. After we make sure that all required data is successfully retrieved, we will return it to you on a secure and reliable external hard drive.
PITS Global Data Recovery Services performs Western Digital data recovery using state-of-the-art software, superior hardware, and incredible restoration results. To get professional assistance for your WD failed hard drive, contact us by filling out a request help form or calling at (888) 611-0737.