With a population of 95,112 as of the 2020 census, Reading is the fourth-largest in Pennsylvania and the principal city of the Greater Reading Area. PITS Global Data Recovery Services offers Reading residents secure data restoration solutions and efficient prices. Each technician of our company has the qualifications to restore the lost documents safely.
Hard Drive Data Recovery in Reading, PA
Hard drives are the primary type of computer storage. Any desktop or laptop must have one drive that holds all data: the operating system, applications, documents, and various media files installed by the user. The main qualities of a hard disk are capacity, user interface, data transfer speed, reliability.
Despite all the advantages and modern improvements, hard drives can still fail, which leads to data loss.
Three main damages can cause all HDD and SSD malfunctions: physical, logical, and their combination.
Physical Damages Are:
- damage to magnetic surfaces
- damage to the block of magnetic heads
- violation of the LBA translation system into the HDD physical geometry
- unstable Reading as a result of rearranging a block of magnetic heads or a pack of disks
- data restoration after HOT-SWAP operation
Logical Damages Are:
- partition information corruption (MBR, GPT, APS, etc.)
- minor corruption of file system metadata caused by drive or OS failures
- significant damage to metadata and data, for example, after reformatting
- logical damage caused by malware
Our highly-qualified engineers restore documents from even the most challenging cases of hard drive and solid-state drive failures. Using advanced tools and cutting-edge laboratories, we keep up with a 99% success rate. Our expert team of technicians has successfully been dealing with numerous types of HDDs and SDDs.
Our Technicians Recover Data from HDDs and SSDs:
Our company’s experts can recover external hard drives and internal hard drives.
We know how crucial time of our customers is. That is why we have emergency services for those who need to access vital documents as soon as possible. With this option, recovery time usually takes 8-48 hours. Call customer service at (888) 611-0737 to request emergency recovery.
RAID Data Recovery in Reading, PA
RAID is a data virtualization technology that combines multiple drives into a logical component to improve performance. The minimum number of disks is 2, but more is required for big industries. It all depends on what kind of array is needed.
There are two main types of RAID in exploitation.
- Software RAID is the least expensive option but also the least productive. The array is created using the operating system of the server. The central processor becomes responsible for the entire data processing.
- Hardware RAID is a separate controller with its own processor and caching memory that completely takes over all disk operations. It is the most expensive. However, it is the most effective and reliable option to use.
Regardless of the advantages and the types of RAIDs, data loss is still a problem. Companies with access problems may lose all the essential files, including the overall team’s projects, supplier base, customers base, etc.
RAID Data Loss Can Happen Due to The Following Reasons:
- Accidental File Deletion or Formatting
- Virus Attacks
- Loss of RAID Configuration Data
- Loss of Access after Hardware Upgrade
- Controller Faults
- Errors When Rebuilding a RAID
- Failure of Array Disks
- Power Surges
PITS Global Data Recovery offers fast and reliable restoration solutions for companies facing RAID data loss. Highly-experienced experts came up with unique ways to rescue the files. We ensure our customers that all the data will safely get back to them with our state-of-art laboratories, certified data recovery software, and advanced tools. Our company works with various file types and RAID levels.
RAID Levels We Recover Vital Data from:
Data Recovery Services in Reading, PA
When facing a RAID failure, instantly power down the system and isolate failed disks of the virtual machine.
Do not attempt to restore the data yourself, nor rely on inexperienced data recovery companies as it can damage the system and make the recovery process nearly impossible.
PITS Global Data Recovery Services provides citizens of Pennsylvania with numerous file restoration options. Being a verified company, we provide our customers with high-quality services and confidentiality of the retrieved data.
Advantages of Our Services:
PITS Global Data Recovery Services is a firm to entrust your device to. Failed devices and their components are very sensitive. Working in an unclean environment can cause the recovery process to finish not correctly. Our ISO Certified Class 10 Cleanroom allows us to restore all the data safely and properly.
Fill out a request form to apply for the safe restoration procedure.