PITS Global Data Recovery Services provides businesses and individuals of Miami, Florida, with professional file retrieval solutions. Our engineers have years working with various failed devices and kinds of errors.
Miami is a world city with a vibrant multicultural heritage and robust tourism industry. More than 5.5 million people live in Miami’s metropolitan area, and our local drop-off points and offices deliver a comprehensive set of dependable services.
Hard Drive Data Recovery in Miami
Hard disk and solid-state drive’s healthy condition have a significant impact on computer user’s work. Thus, people try to find reliable devices, which will be able to store all the essential files. However, no matter how durable the hard drive is, it is still susceptible to failures.
HDD and SSDs can collapse due to physical, mechanical, or logical damage. When a hard drive crashes, it can lead to severe consequences, including complete data loss.
Common Causes for Hard Drive Data Loss:
- Human Error
- Write/Read Heads Failure
- Hard Drive Formatting
- Water, Fire, or Other Damage
- Power Surge
- Mechanical Damage
- Viruses and Malware
- Operating System Corruption
But regardless of the reason, hard drive failure is a complicated event. So fixing this device at home is not an option. Despite the risks of unsuccessful recovery, users still try to solve hard drive malfunction problems themselves. But entrusting the device to professionals is the best option to retrieve most of the files.
So if you are facing hard drive collapse, there are several steps you should go through:
- Immediately power down the device if you notice: clicking, whirring noises, slow performance, and overall unusual behavior. By using the drive after failure, you can damage more inner parts and make the device unrepairable.
- If the hard drive fails due to water damage, removing the battery and other memory chips from the device and letting it dry out will save most of the lost files.
- Do not use the drive or attempt to open it up in unspecialized facilities. Our engineers repair failed hard drives in the certified cleanroom. Here no dust, dirt, or humidity can damage the fragile surface, where all the device’s essential data is stored.
- Using free online data recovery tools can be critical for a failed storage device, as they may overwrite lost files. Also, downloading and uploading unverified data recovery software can cause more harm than good, as it may contain trojan horses.
So instead of looking for recovery tutorials on the Internet, search for a verified and certified data recovery company. PITS Global Data Recovery Services obtains all requirements to maintain security credentials. With our solutions, our clients can rest assured that all their data will be successfully and safely retrieved.
Contact us at (888) 611-0737 to learn more about our hard drive data recovery services, and our specialist team will gladly provide you with all the required information.
RAID Data Recovery in Miami
RAID arrays are commonly used to store all essential information of the company due to their high speed, durable work, and high protection. RAID configurations are also used for NAS, SAN, and servers.
However, these trustable devices are exposed to failures and can cause a lot of trouble.
RAID Levels We Recover Data from:
Due to its complicated infrastructure, RAID data recovery is a very tricky and complex process. Hence, these devices need assistance from specialists with years of experience.
Our data recovery engineers regularly attend qualification courses and maintain certificates. Thus, we can handle any type of failure and provide you with the fastest recovery of your essential files.
Other Benefits of Our Services:
- Superior RAID Recovery Tools
- 24/7/365 Available Emergency Service
- Superior Recovery Services
- A 99% Overall Success Rate
- More than 50 Locations over the United States
- Professional and Experienced Engineers
- Risk-free RAID Array Diagnostics
PITS Global Data Recovery Services also provides customers with a free evaluation. As soon as you see any symptoms of failure, send your device to us via free shipping. Our engineers will estimate the reason for the collapse and the level of damage. Based on the device’s expertise, we will develop the most suitable plan for your device’s recovery.
Fill out a form to request a free evaluation, and our customer service will contact you at the earliest opportunity.